This year, the Assumption Foundation will give out 7 scholarships of $1 500 to students who attained certain academic standards and who have financial needs. To qualify for one of the scholarships, the applicant needs to be enrolled as a full-time student in a CEGEP or a post-secondary institution. The applicant must also show an average of 70%. These scholarships are offered to Canadian citizens.
The application form for these scholarships can be submitted electronically between January 1st and April 30th of the current year for scholarships available the Fall semester of the same year.
In addition to the $1 500 scholarships, the Assumption Foundation awards eight special bursaries. For more information on these scholarships click on the following titles.
- Three scholarships administered by schools for secondary students
- Two scholarships to students currently attending university
- Fernand-Landry Scholarship ($10,000)
- Denis Losier Scholarship ($10,000)
- Louisbourg Investments Scholarship ($1,500)
- Lorraine-LeBlanc Scholarship ($500)
Click here for the 2016-2017 recipients.
NOTE: All documents on this page are provided in Adobe PDF format. The Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be installed on your personal computer for you to be able to view these documents. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software by clicking here.